Thursday 9 February 2012

Rain Drops When Opening the Doors

Quite a surprise today when I went out to scrape the frost off the Prius - there wasn't any.  Hurray!  Instead there was cold, chilly, plopping rain - the kind with big fat rain drops.  Boo!


I don't know about you but whenever I open the back doors and there's rain drops on the Prius then a few drops will fall from the top of the door opening onto the side of the back seat below.  It's not a problem at all since there are so few whenever this happens.  But it is just a little niggle.  I'm not sure how the third generation Prius is in this respect.  Incidentally, the tailgate does this too when opened in the same conditions, dropping a few rain drops onto the luggage area floor (or on the contents within).  Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.


Here's hoping we have a rain and frost free day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment