Thursday 17 May 2012

Prius MPG Review 17-May-2012

The past week has been good again with the mpg.  Fuel efficiency has increased again by one decimal point from 50.5mpg to 50.6mpg.  I deflated the tyres down from 41psi all round to 38 at the front and 36 at the back since it is going to my local Toyota dealership tomorrow for a service.  Being nearly six years old now, but still with only 37,000 miles on the odometer, our Prius is due what Toyota refer to as a Full Service.  This will set me back £249 (for an online currency converter click here).  However, compared to other vehicles I've owned (our old XC90 comes to mind), this is small beer.  Check back in a couple of days time to see how well the Ful Service went.

I've included this week's statisitics below, as usual.



No comments:

Post a Comment