Friday 7 September 2012

New Prius MPG Page Published

Hello!  It has been a few weeks since I last posted an entry on the blog so please accept my apologies. Time for blogging has been squeezed between preparing our house for sale, enjoying the summer holiday with the family and applying for a post graduate degree course.  Phew!

Having mused upon the method I was using to record my Prius mpg and blogged about it here, I have now created a dedicated page - Prius MPG - where I will be updating the Prius mpg data I record.  You can browse to the new page from the menu bar below the header.  Each time there is an update I'll publish a short post to let everyone know.  I hope that this new, and hopefully improved, method and format will be better all round.

Thanks again everyone,
Sean.


No comments:

Post a Comment